Macon Contempt Lawyer

The last thing you need after finalizing your case is for your former spouse to disregard the court’s orders or judgment. If you are not receiving child support or alimony, or if your child custody and visitation orders are being ignored. Contact our Macon contempt lawyer office, to file a complaint today. The sooner you address the issue with a Macon Contempt Lawyer, the sooner you can resume your routine.


Your Agreement Is Legally Binding

Macon Contempt Lawyer

What some individuals fail to realize after a divorce has been finalized, is that their arrangements are now court orders. Also, must be followed explicitly. This is one of the many reasons why it is essential to draft detailed. comprehensiveĀ pleadings and agreements during your case to determine matters involving child custody. Similarly, other issues related to your divorce.

If your former partner is unable to pay or unable to abide by your custody and visitation agreement because of a change in circumstances. He or she cannot merely withhold access or money from you.

How To Respond

If your former partner is not providing support payments for the children, do not prevent him or her from seeing your children as a punishment. Also, take other action before consulting with an attorney. It is essential that you contact an attorney to know how you should proceed without violating any court orders.

Each requirement of your agreement is viewed as legally separate. And rather than instigating another legal issue. It is best to handle the situation through an attorney. Even if you feel you are within your rights to withhold money or visitation rights. Our child, support enforcement lawyers, can help you to recover back child support or alimony. Also, secure compliance with your custody and visitation agreement.

Available For Emergencies

If you have been restricted from seeing your children, have not been paid the money. You are owed or have been accused of contempt of court. It is essential you get in touch with our offices immediately. We make ourselves available to our clients for emergencies. Please call 833-732-6529 to speak to us now so we can handle your situation as quickly as possible.

We pride ourselves on being available to our clients. You do not have to worry about added costs because of an emergency. Also, We are a small firm committed to providing the best for our clients. We are not a large firm with overheads and premiums for out-of-office service.

Helpful Links:

Bibb County Clerk of Court