Macon Child Custody Lawyer
Call our Macon Child Custody Lawyer today! Determining child custody in Georgia can be difficult under the best circumstances, and experienced Macon Child Custody Lawyer. Those can help navigate this complex territory.
Child custody is a complicated matter, whether in the context of a divorce. Also, separation, domestic violence or child abuse allegations. Furthermore, move-away cases. Parental rights and children’s rights take precedence. But the state also has an express interest in the welfare of minors. This may increase the number of participants involved in any child custody dispute.
To talk with a Macon child custody lawyer, please call 833-732-6529, or contact us via email. We are skilled in upholding:
- First, the rights of mothers
- Secondly, The rights of fathers
- The rights of grandparents
- We are also experienced in issues related to:
- Terminating parents’ rights, such as in adoption cases
- ICWA issues involving Native American children
- Sole custody vs. shared custody issues
- Modifying custody orders when circumstances change
- Interstate custody enforcement and registration
- Custody cases involving expats and international matters
What Is Best For The Child?
In all custody cases, custody is determined by what is in the best interest of the child. The court will consider factors such as the ability of each parent to care for the child. Also, the emotional and physical needs of the child. The current relationship with each parent, and the stability of the home. Furthermore, the judge will also examine any evidence that a parent may be unfit.
The parent who is granted primary custody is called the managing conservator. Also, called the custodial parent. However, the noncustodial parent will be allowed access or visitation to the children. We answer questions and help clients create a parenting plan that meets the needs of the child.
Contact Our Office
Please contact our Macon Child Custody Lawyer at 833-732-6529 to set up an appointment. Don’t do this alone! Call today for assistance!!